Our overarching vision is to deliver an outstanding education so that we become the local school of choice for children. We aim to equip our pupils with the skills and confidence to become lifelong learners, empowered to make a lasting difference to the community and the wider world.
Our Vision and Ethos
Working together to ensure St Mary’s is a safe, loving and nurturing school that enables children to thrive in mind, body and spirit.
Our core Christian values of faith, hope and love provide the foundations that we build upon to create a happy school where children have a positive attitude to work, themselves and others.
- We learn in an atmosphere of Christian love
- We have understanding, appreciation and respect for all faiths and views
- We have courage in the choices we make, know that our opinions matter and are proud of who we are
- We work hard and work together, developing positive self-esteem and skills for success
- We are ready, compassionate and responsible at all times
- We find solutions to problems to stay hopeful and resilient in the face of challenges
- We will treat others as we would wish to be treated and realise that our actions, thoughts and words matter
- We show understanding, tolerance and compassion of others emotional, academic and social starting points
- We are honest, loyal and forgiving and strive to lead others down the right path